LLP Logo

LLP Logo

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Feedback for the meeting in Lithuania



"Lithuania! My homeland!" These words were once spoken by Adam Mickiewicz, the greatest Polish poet and the patron of our school in Lodz. Now, after 8 days of staying here with friends, I can say the same: Lithuania is my second homeland. I've felt at home here. I've shared my tears, my laughs, my songs, my sweets, my jokes, my company with people I love and respect.
It was a splendid time full of amazing views, good organization, tasty dishes, interesting talks and warm hospitality. One cannot say any more that northern countries are cold because we were surrounded by warm people. I will always miss the happy moments I spent here.
Thank you all, namely: Rima, Renata, Rasa, Lina, Jurgita, Jonas and the Lithuanian Princiipal! You made all our days!
See you again in Bulgaria!
Asia and Dorota, teachers from Poland




Dear Ethno treasure hunt family 
I am glad that I joined this family. The people in this family are so lively, pretty and friendly. We made good friends here, found similarities and differences in our cultures and figured out that we are very much alike. It helped me to break down my prejudices. Unlike the weather in this country, the people are very warm. I am very happy that I came to this beautiful country.
Selin Nur Özdemir, student from Turkey


The best thing I like in this project is that people can communicate well and share their cultural values. Although I suffered from cold, meeting new people, tasting different cuiseines, visiting new places and exploring the cultures were great fro me.
Dilga Sila Davulcu, student from Turkey


A happy trip got us together in Lithuania. Rainy days, cold nights, but warm friendship, nice places, interesting churches and Lithuanian hospitality ... all of them impressed us.
 From our pint of view, there are lots of similarities between Turkish and Lithuanian cultures. That's why we felt here as we were at home. We even had the chance to live the ancient times by wearing the traditional costumes, making bread and taking part in traditional dances.  Everything we had was wonderful and had special meanings for us.
Seval and Semra, Teachers from Turkey


From the moment our Lithuanian friends met us at the airport, I am impressed by their perfect organizational skills and very good teamwork. 
During the week we had many chances to see the Lithuanian treasures in traditions, people and nature.  It was so interesting for me to see that the people of old centuries in all parts of Europe lived similar lifestyles and used similar objects. 
For all gorgeous  moments we had here, I am grateful to our Lithuanian hosts and other partners.

Özgür Boyacı, teacher from Turkey




A small state, interesting and hospitable people, rainy days, severe wind, green colour - it's Lithuania.
I have seen everything - various nationalities, all kinds of traditions and diversity of cultures. I was greatly impressed by a big ancient Lithuanian house in Anykskai, with all its amenities and delicious dishes. All members of the project not only tasted traditional dishes of each country, but even baked traditional Lithuanian bread which would be taken home. Later on, with the help of the time machine, we returned back into the 19th century. Everything was perfect in this small and lovely country.
George Ivanov, Headmaster from Bulgaria




This new experience in the north of Europe made us, Mediterranean people, feel at home. Cold country,m but warm people and high spirits! We discovered the Lithuanian "Ethno treasure hunters  with their traditions, culture and history linked with modern people. This has been a real treasure and our objectives have been reached. During this meeting we have confirmed the origins of our common European culture based on friendship and love for the environment and traditions. Thanks to our hosts we had the best from all points of view: visiting places, meeting new people, school organisation, tasting different dishes and sharing traditions. Thanks to everybody. See you soon in Bulgaria.
Nina and Mimma, teachers from Italy.


Once more I have to say thanks to "Ethno treasure hunt" project for the opportunity to spend marvelous moments together with the European partners. Days full of activities in a land rich with culture and traditions, where nature envelops us with its warm and relaxing colours. I have met a people who appreciateall simple things, who know how to work and hopw to have fun at the same time. We were taken back in time to discover the values of the family and traditions.
Linda, teacher from Italy


I'd like to thank Comenius for this opportunity. Lithuania is a very beautiful country and a very kind people. Finding friends all over the world is always a wonderful experience. So, thanks for all....
Mariausilia, from Italy


It was a great opportunity to improve my English skills and meet new people. All people are very friendly. I hope I find new friends. Thank you. Hugs.
Enza, Teacher from Italy


It was a very nice experience. Together with my host friend, we have learned new words : me in Lithuanian, her in Italian. I have I have met Zivielle's very nice friends and we had some parties together. I have seen new monuments and beautiful churches. Together with my friend I have visited  nearby towns and we went shopping. I have found out that the classes are very different from ours,and even the way they stay in their classrooms.
Mara Mangia, student from Italy.





All this project is awesome! I liked the teachers, students and their country! II wish I could see my new friends that I found in future. It was a good chance to test my English. I will miss my dearest friends and funny teachers. 
Love you, guys!
Jovita, student from Lithuania


First of all I want to say a huge THANKS for ETHNO TREASURE HUNTERS :) This project proved to me that all people from different countries can be friendly, hospitable. They did not mind that in Lithuania the weather was cold because our warm hearts made us all happy. Lithuania is one of the best countries where we can find new treasures. I will miss everybody.
Urte, student from Lithuania


Dear Ethno treasure hunt family
This meeting in Lithuania was great. I want to thank everyone because I have had an amazing trip to Vilnius. All people from this project are very friendly and helpful, so every time I can feel good. I want to say again Thank you to the groups from Turkey, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Italy and Bulgaria.
With love,
Gabriele, student from Lithuania


I'm glad that we were all together. I will miss you all. I wish I could give HUGE HUGS to all the ethno family members, but my arms are too small for all of you. :( But it's good that we are friends and I hope we will be good friends in future, too. :)
I want to say bg big thank you to all. I'll say four words again: I WILL MISS YOU. And I already  miss you, but you are now in Lithuania :o 
With big big hug,
Ieva, student from Lithuania


I had a great time during the meeting in Lithuani. I was very impressed by our hosts' hospitality and by the amazing programme they organized for us.
I loved the food, the accommodation, but most of all I liked the visits to the Trakkai Castle, to Vilnius, to the museums. I also liked the visit to our host school and interacting with their students.
The meeting was perfect. See you all in Bulgaria!
Lucian Paul, teacher from Romania


I enjoyed my visit to Lithuania very much. For me, it was the first time I traveled bt plane and it was an extraordinary experience. It was a first for many things: my first time abroad, my first time I have visited Lithuania and Latvia - I had the opportunity to visit three European capitals: Budapest, in Hungary, Riga, in Latvia, and Vilnius, in Lithuania. I tasted Lithuanian food, which is very spicy and tasty. We visited many interesting sights, and met many students from Lithuania and the pther partner countries. I made a lot of friends among them. 
Lithuanian people are very hospitable and sincere. I liked my host family very much.
I improved my English and learnt words and expressions from our partners' languages.
I also learnt a lot of Geography during this trip - I saw Europe from the plane: mountains, plains, rivers, forests, etc. We saw the Baltic Sea, which was an interesting experience for us. Although Lithuania has no mountains or hills, it has a lot of forests and green meadows, which makes the air very clean here. 
I feel very lucky to have been part of this wonderful project and to have had the opportunity to travel to Lithuania.
Paula Ianos, student from Romania


I enjoyed the meeting in Lithuania very much. I had the opportunity to improve my English and to learn many words from Lithuanian, Italian, Polish, Turkish and Bulgarian. I learnt a lot of new things. I met a lot of students fro  Lithuania and the other partner countries and made many friends among them. 
Lithuania is a very beautiful country and I loved all the places we visited. I consider myself very lucky to be able to work in this project and to be able to travel to Lithuania. It has been an extraordinary experience. I will never forget it and the people I met here.
I love Lithuania!
I love ETH!
Raul Fozecas, student from Romania






No comments:

Post a Comment