LLP Logo

LLP Logo

Friday 2 December 2011

Dissemination activity at the regional teachers' meeting, Decemeber 2011, Romania


On December 2, 2011, the teachers from the county of Maramures had their 1st semester meeting. Each year we meet once a semester to exchange examples of best practice and information on methodology topics.
This semester, the teachers of English from the region of Baia Mare, one of the groups, which I am part of, met in Tautii Magheraus, a small town near Baia Mare. The hosts waited for us and provided very good conditions for our meeting to go well.
In the meeting plan, there were some materials sent to us by the Maramures School Inspectorate, an example of best practice in the work with students with special educational needs and in the attempt to recuperate students with school failure and a workshop on using different crosswords puzzles in teaching. Last, but not least, I proposed to disseminate an example of best practice within our project: another way of teaching English to students with special educational needs - using origami in teaching.



My topic came to complete the materials presented by my colleagues.
My colleagues from other schoola were very interested in my presentation of the project: I presented the project website and blog, the Coloring book with traditional costumes and the materials made by students and which I use in teaching them English.
I think the presentation was very successful, considering the fact that I had very good feedback from the teachers present there.
I have also been invited to an international conference on European culture held on December 16 at the History Museum in Baia Mare. I promissed to go there and introduce our project and its intercultural end products made by our extraordinary international team.
I will keep you informed about that event, too.
Daniela Buda

1 comment:

  1. Very well done, Daniela! I am proud of you and our project. What an extraordinary experience to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete