LLP Logo

LLP Logo

Monday 11 April 2011

Feedback after the project meeting in Italy

Through this project, "Ethno treasure hunt", we had the opportunity to get acquainted with the culture of the Sicilian people. It was interesting to see such important places as Savoca, Taormina, Roccalumera and to find out about such famous people as Salvatore Quasimodo.
I want to thank my kind hosts, the Italian friends, who showed me their rich history and culture.
Daniela Georgieva, teacher from Bulgaria


My participation in this project meeting has been an experience I will never forget. Thanks to the European Comenius project I have made new friends, I have exchanged padagogical experiences with teachers from other countries and I hope our friendship is going to develop. I want to thank my Italian colleagues for the unforgetable experience.
Georgi Ivanov, Headmaster of the Bulgarian partner school, coordinator of the Bulgarian team


Thanks to the treasure hunting, I made many friends, I tried new food and visited many places. My host family was so kind with me! Now I feel like they are my real family. I will miss many things from Italy. I am happy that I met such wonderful people here. I will also miss my Turkish, Polish and Lithuanian friends, too. Thank you, Comenius!
Alexandra Lyutsvanova, student from Bulgaria


I had a lot of fun in Italy. My host family is very nice. The town of Santa Teresa di Riva is so exciting! I'm happy to be a friend of many people from the countries partners in this project. Thank you for everything!
Kiril Georgiev, student from Bulgaria


Our visit to Sicily was fantastic - perfect hosts, excellent food, sunny weather! We have found a lot of new friends and I believe our friendship will last longer than this project. 
Thank you for this magnificent opportunity to find new friends, to learn much about Sicily and its friendly and jolly people!
Rasa and Jurgita, teachers from Lithuania


I liked everything in Sicily - people, music (the school orchestra), mountains, the sun, palms, and also the perfect project activities.
Renata, teacher from Lithuania


While being in Sicily, I spent useful time together with the project partners. There was a great possibility to discuss some matters of our project and visit a lot of unforgetable places in Sicily. The kind people and magnificent views made the meeting in Sicily the perfect experience.
Rima, Coordinator teacher of the Lithuanian team


I'm so happy to be here! I think Sicily is beautiful. I saw many beautiful places, I met friendly people, I made new friends. I don't want to go home. However, I'll remember Sicily. I'll miss it.
Zivile, student from Lithuania


The visit to Sicily was just amazing! I met new faces, saw new wonderful places. The Etna volcano was just amazing. I don;t want to return to Lithuania because I spent here some unforgettable time. I hope that someday I'll visit Sicily again. But untill it happens, I will  really miss it.
Migli, student from Lithuania


It is our 2nd meeting within "Ethno treasure hunt" project and we have hunted for other treasures. Still more to come in Turkey. I will treasure all the memories and moments spent here. Every day was a new experience, every hour a pleasure, every minute not lost.  I will always keep in mind the Sicilian hospitality, open hearts, smiles and smallest things: preparing meals, travelling by bus, chats under the sun, jokes by the table.
What a great Ethno group we are! Thank you for everything, my Sicilian friends!
Looking forward to waiting for you in my home town, Denizli, in Turkey!
Ozgur Boyaci, Coordinator teacher of the Turkish team


Before coming here, I felt sad as I was leaving my family, but here we became a family, too, which made me happy. 
In the education field, since I saw your system, I believe there are many things we will learn from you and we must work hard to reach you. No matter how hard the situation is, I see teachers reflect their societies as our leader said: "Teachers, the new generation will be your legacy!" In addition, it is the most important thing that our students, too, have communicated with other students from various countries and have new friendships.
It is a great honour to meet you. Best wishes!
Kudret Ozgur Yuceroy, Vice-headmaster from the Turkish partner school


Here, due to the "Ethno treasure hunt" project, I have met different people and seen different cultures. Of course, our friendship will last forever. I am waiting forward to seeing them in Turkey. I am so happy to see and meet them that I hope we will gather again.
Ismail Kaygisiz, student from Turkey


Firstly, I thank the project providing us with opportunities. I have made many friends I will always remember and miss. Here, I have met new cuisines. I am happy to meet new good friends and to be here. Best wishes!
S. Ozan Oz, student from Turkey



 It was great to have two Polish girls in my house in Savoca!

At first I was a bit shy  because I thought I couldn't speak at all! But in the end I made a great friendship and I hope to keep in touch  with Ola and Oliwia forever!!!

MARTINA, student from Italy

 Wonderful experience!! A week full of new emotions because I met a friend from a country which I didn't know anything. I will come to Turkey to meet you again!!
GUGLIELMO, student from Italy

It was a beautiful experience but it is over now! They stayed here
in Sicily only a few days  but  I will never  forget  all the moments spent together. I'm sure that the big friendship born between us will last forever and it will get stronger and stronger. This cultural exchange  was beautiful and joyful. Now I know many words in Bulgarian. When they left I wasn't able to keep my tears and even now while I'm writing my impressions!! Friends, you left the sign!!! We will meet again  in Turkey! And now I tell you: "DON'T WORRY, BEHAPPY"!!! FRIENDS FOR EVER!!

COSTANZA, student from Italy


 From the end of March to the beginning  of April, some boys and girls from our school in S. Teresa di Riva hosted  Turkish, Bulgarian, Polish and Lithuanian students. It was an exciting  and useful experience! We learnt some words in their language and their traditions, their food, for example the
kebab, a Turkish dish, made of meat. We enjoyed a lot and it was a good way to speak English. This experience will remain  in our hearts forever!! And now we're going to Turkey, it's wonderful!!!

ILARIA, student from Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment