LLP Logo

LLP Logo

Sunday 8 April 2012

Feedback from the meeting in Bulgaria

I was greatly impressed by the hospitality and kindness of the Bulgarian people. The warmth of their hearts was the greatest gift for me.
Rasa, teacher from Lithuania


I can describe everything in short - a proud nation with deep historical roots, musica, hospitable people who love their traditions.
Rimtas, Headmaster of Velzys gymnazium, Lithuania


It was very nice to stay in such a wonderful country. I had a lot of good impressions, met very kind people. I was greatly impressed by Bulgarian architecture. Bulgaria left only the best impressions... I would like to thank all the people who helped organize this event.
Jonas, from Lithuania


I was glad to gain a chance to meet my friends Georgy, Dimitar, Mery, Daniela in Bulgaria. i was happy to see the country of my friends, too, so I will bring home to Lithuania the best impressions.
Renata, teacher from Lithuania


The fifth meeting, the fifth occasion to meet and one more time to share esperience, knowledge and feelings. I am so happy and amazed of the beauty of the country and the warmth of people. I want to thank the Bulgarian team for their kindness, care and love. I will keep a lot of wonderful moments at the bottom of my heart.
Rima, teacher from Lithuania


We have enjoyed all the people we met in Bulgaria. People are friendly and the views are beautiful. And we want to say big big THANKS!
the Lithuanian students


In our visit to Bulgaria, I, on more time, realised that things can be different than what politicians say or what history books tell. I will never forget the gorgeous time we had in Ruseand the memories and pictures will be deep ion my heart.
Ozgur Yucesoy, Vice headmaster from Turkey


It is so nice to be here with you and to be in interaction. They welcomed and hosted us with good will and warm heart. I felt so happy to be in Bulgaria. I will never forget the great moments. I should say that they prepared a perfect programe for us. Hope to meet you all again.
Sezgin Uluhan, teacher from Turkey


Thanks to this project, it was a great ex[erience for me to see our "neighbour", Bulgaria. It was nice to see the teachers from other partner countries. Thanks for everything shared with us.
Reyhan Irice, teacher from Turkey


This time we hunted the treasures of Bulgaria. I am really impressed by the natural and architectural beauties of Ruse. As a dedicated teacher, I felt so happy to see creative, talented students in music, dancing, handcrafts and languages. The Bulgarian team showed us the most outstanding natural beauties and traditional customs of their country. I would like to thank Georgy, Dimitar and Mergyul for their kind hosting and showing their best tolerance and patience with us.
Ozgur Boyaci, teacher from Turkey


We actually love being here. Everybody whom I met through this project is so friendly and lovely that it's just like being at home. I have been having a really good time here. Everything was fun and nice.
The students from Turkey


I am very happy because the hospitality is very good and in the future I want to come back.
Eugenio, student from Italy


We are so happy because we are here and we don;t want to go back home. The Bulgarian students and their families and the teachers are very friendly, so we have a lot of fun here.
Vasile, student from Romania


When I was in Bulgaria I was very impressed by what I saw. We visited some museums and the House of  Humour and Satire. I liked to see the Danube. I made a lot of friends and I will miss them very much. I am waiting forward to have the opportunity to visit Bulgaria again. At school we saw a lot of students from grade 1-12. In the cloassroom, we had a workshop on woodwork, where we made some traditional Bulgarian wooden plates decorated with the Bulgarian rose.
Eduard, student from Romania


When I was in Ruse, I was hosted by a very nice family, who took good care of me during the project meeting. I am glad I had the opportunity to see such a nice country with people from different countries.
George, student from Romania


It was a busy week and a pleasant one. Everyone wants to show the most important and nice places in his own country. I wish we had more time for various activities that show our traditions are not only in the past, but also continued to be part of modernity. I hope you have noticed that in Bulgaria.
Daniela Georgieva, teacher from Bulgaria

No comments:

Post a Comment