LLP Logo

LLP Logo

Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas art exhibition, December 2010



The Romanian school organized the art exhibition on the theme:"Winter HOLY DAYS as seen through the eyes of the children". The opening took place in December 17, 2010 and it was very successful. In the opening. the children from grade 5th A ( our school choir) sang a mini concert of Christmas carols in Romanian, French and English. In the end everyone joined the carols and it was an extraordinary atmosphere. After the opening, the guests: parents, teachers and pupils watched the exhibits, which were exceptional: drawings, Christmas cards and Letters to Santa made us enjoy the spirit of the holidays.
On one of the Christmas cards I read a Letter to Santa, which says:


"Santa, when you descend from the sky
And over the mountains you fly,
Don't forget to bring me a toy
And all the people some joy!
Be near me, dear Santa,
I ask you to stay
Close by me forever
And love me, I pray!"


Isn't this nice!
You can see some photos from the exhibition here.
We all wish you Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year in 2011!


Here is the link to the article in the newspaper about our Christmas activities in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment