LLP Logo

LLP Logo

Saturday 4 December 2010

Feedback at the end of the meeting

It was a very interesting week!
Everything went well, food was delicious, people so confident and nice, students so respectful!
Mimma, teacher from Italy

This Comenius  projects gave me the opportunity to come to Romania and know other countries' habits. The experience has been very interesting and useful; people are very friendly and confident.
I think Daniela is a very special person.
See you soon in Italy! We'd be happy to host you all!
Nina, teacher from Italy

I am very happy to be in Baia Mare and I've met very nice people. I feel like I am at home and this experience has helped me understand that there are no barriers among countries and I hope peace among people will be the main aim in the future.
Linda, teacher from Italy

I am very happy to meet you, Daniela, and your colleagues. You are very hospitable, very friendly. You are like us, the Turkish people.
I won't forget my days in Romania. I hope to see you in Turkey. And don't forget, you have a house in Denizli.
Take care of you. And thanks very much for your hospitality.
Hayriye, teacher from Turkey

I'm very happy to meet you. You are very friendly. You and your friends are very hospitable. It is my first travel to Europe. My days in Romania are very nice. See you soon in Turkey.
Tahir, teacher from Turkey

Thank you for the wonderful host you've been, for the wonderful places  you took us to and for the wonderful time spent together!
Dimitar, teacher from Bulgaria


I wish you a successful finalizing of the project and may we keep our friendship and the fond memories of you and Romania for the years to come.
Georgi Ivanov, teacher from Bulgaria

The possibility to travel and meet other people always broadens our minds. We'd like to thank you for the opportunity to meet  you and your country. It was great to see marvelous places and meet wonderful people. Thank you.
Renata and Rima, teachers from Lithuania

We are glad we have met you and other Romanian teachers. We are even more satisfied with getting to know such a wonderful group in our project Ethno treasure hunt.
We have enjoyed so much here that we simply can't wait to meet you in Sicily.
Thank you for everything you have done and for such a great hospitality.
Joanna and Aga, teachers from Poland

We had a very busy week, but a very pleasant one. We met very warm and interesting people, no matter their  mother tongue or religion. I could practice my English a bit. The activities were varied and interesting. It would have been better if there had been more time to take them on more outings to see the wonderful places around Baia Mare. The documentary trip was the cherry on the cake, as we had lots of fun together.
Lucian, Geography teacher from Romania

I was very happy to get involved in the organisation of the festivities for the official launching of the project, which I believe was very successful.
Our guests, young and young at heart, have been very special. The children integrated into the classes they visited. The universal language of childhood  was the link between them. Such an experience is beneficial for adults and students alike, and it helps us to improve our socializing and communication skills.
Anamaria, Maths teacher from Romania

It was a special week for us, a beneficial, I hope, experience for adults and especially for children. It was a good opportunity for all to use their English, communication and socialization skills. As a mother, hosting a girl, it was not an easy task, but I hope we managed the situation well. The Turkish girls were special, very communicative, open minded and willing to learn a few things about Romania and especially Baia Mare.
Laura, RE teacher from Romania, host parent


The official launching of this project was another opportunity to promote the Rromani children and their traditional dances as well as our costumes. Congratulations for the very good organization of the event. It is an honour for me to be able to contribute to the improving of the school's image in the community.
Loredana, Rromani language teacher from Romania

I am so very happy to be in Romania. I liked your country and the host families. I am glad that I took part in this project and had the chance to know you. This is the best week I have ever had in my life. I hope I will visit Romania sometime in my life. You are a nice nation. All the people treated us so kindly. Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity. I hope to see you in Turley. I will never forget you.
Seyma, student from Turkey


It was a big pleasure for me to visit Baia Mare and the other interesting places. I'll never forget this trip. I met so many people, so many kind and funny people! Your country is very beautiful, but you have to see ours, so I officially invite you and the Romanian children in our town Rouse! I'll be waiting for you.
Vanina, student from Bulgaria

I am really happy to be in this project. It was a great pleasure for me to get to know you and your culture. I liked your students, the host family, your city and your lifestyle. I will never forget the people and the city where I spent one of the best weeks of my life.
Yaren, student from Turkey


I will never forget the moments I've been in Baia Mare, the new people I met here. I will never forget Romania because of the good and funny people, ethno treasures and you. You helped with my problems. Thank you for everything.
Jovita, student from Lithuania

In this project "Ethno treasure hunt" I saw Romanian people. They are happy. I am happy, too. This is my first visit to Europe and the world. I will never forget you and your help. You are very good. Thank you for everything.
Ieva, student from Lithuania


This week has been very interesting for me. I learnt a lot of words in English and Polish. I enjoyed meeting Tomek. I'm waiting forward to meet him again in Poland.
Vasile, student from Romania

I had a lot of fun with the Bulgarian colleagues. I learnt a lot of words in English and Bulgarian. I am sorry they had to leave so soon. I hope to meet them again when we go to Bulgaria.
Edi, student from Romania

This week has been one of my best and different ones. I met new people and learnt how to communicate with them by various means.
George, student from Romania

This week was an extraordinary experience for me. I learnt that it is very important to learn foreign languages in order to be able to communicate with people from different countries. You can never know when you need foreign languages, especially English.
Raul, student from Romania


It was a special week, when we could use our English speaking skills to communicate with the children from the partner countries. I liked it very much. English helped us to better communicate with the children from the other countries, even if we were different.
Sergiu Pop, student from Romania

It has been an unforgetable week that showed us that, even if we are from different countries, we can communicate and become friends.
Sergiu Spatar, student from Romania

This week has been the most beautiful one for me this year. The Turlish girls are very nice. We learned a lot of things from them and they learned from us. On the day they left, one of them told me "I will miss you." I know I will never forget that.
Iulia, student from Romania

The Turkish girls were very communicative, even if they could not speak English very well. We used only basic words. I was impressed when Yaren gave me her locket as a sign of friendship. I will never forget this week.
Larisa, student from Romania


It was a very nice week. We spoke English with the children from Turkey and Poland. We used our English to communicate. We learnt some words in Turkish and Polish and they learnt some words in Romanian. We had fun together.
Andreea, student from Romania

It was a very nice experience. We talked, laughed and played together. We learnt a lot of things from each other. We had fun togehter. I'm sure we will never forget this experience.
Ema, student from Romania

It was a very special week, full of activities, especially after the time spent together with the project group.  After school we went shopping, shooting pool, or sightseeing in the city. In the evenings we listened to music till late. We had lots of fun during the documentary trip,  too. We learnt a lot of words in English and Turkish.
I hope to meet them again when we go to Turkey.
Bogdan, student from Romania

It was an extraordinary week, with lots of fun, lots of music and little sleep. I think the girls from Turkey were very communicative and had lots of fun here. I hope we'll have fun together, too, when we go to Turkey.
Dan, student from Romania

The three children who visited us were very nice. We learnt some Turkish words, too. It was am amazing experience.
Raluca, student from Romania

It was a special week for us. Our Turkish guests were very nice, communicative and happy. I am really glad I had the opportunity to meet them. I will never forget this experience.
Patricia, student from Romania

It was a fun week, Our foreign guests were very nice. I'll never forget them. I hope they can come to Baia Mare again.
Camelia, student from Romania

It was a lovely week, full of interesting activities. I hope our guests had a great time here. I also hope they will come again.
Florin, student from Romania

No comments:

Post a Comment